nuffnang♥

2012年12月8日星期六

Studded fever


heeee:D 
hola ! people 
if you guys are my readers definitely you will know that I'm studded fans!
kena studded fever and super serious!
i just cant stop myself to buy stuff that got studded on it! 
and now i got studded cap, studded sweater, studded clutch, studded bracelet, studded necklace.....
going to search more and buy !  
wanna studded bag and sneakers!
wtf* i cant find pretty one in penang
=.= 
 the only one studded stuff that i wont buy is studded high heels!
i cant wear or should say that I duno how to wear and walk with high heels!
I'm not that lady " i love sneakers more"

show u guys some pretty stuff that I in love :D

Dr. Martens 'Studded Satchel' Autumn/Winter '12 Collection


Underground creepers

Christian Louboutin 'Sneaker' Spring/Summer '12 Collection




maybe this one i will wear it  

the one that i love but i cant wear it
alex mcqueen "i wonder how girl walk with this"

or maybe next time i should dress up with all studded!
hahahahaha
So chio right??
dont stand nearby me! or else you will get hurt!
*.*
tell me if you also one of the studded fans :D
we can share to each other!

okayyyy! good the night people
love you guys!
sugar dream!

没有评论:

发表评论