nuffnang♥

2012年12月31日星期一

311212






hey peepss!
finally im back from holiday
decided to blog in last minutes 
heee :D

BABYBOY :
thanks you for coming in to my life in 2012 and make it awesome
thanks for accepting who i am
thanks for treating me like a princess 
thanks for loving me 
thanks for not giving up in our long distance relationship and make it become more stronger
truly appreciate everything you did it to me 

Happy First year anniversary Babyboy
feel moody that we cant celebrate new year eve and anniversary together
sob sob -.-
but still loving you as much as i can 
missing you 






sorry peeps, 
all the photos are from instagram (you will know if you follow my insta- retrokids) and some old photos
others still in the camera 
sorry for my lazinessssssssss :P

2012 going to end soon and welcome 2013 
Happy new year people
wish that everything will go well in 2013 and please be awesome 
(start missing 2012)
-.-

没有评论:

发表评论