nuffnang♥

2012年11月16日星期五

New Converse Outlet


hellooo!
super fresh post here #justcomeoutfromoven [joke] ^.^
accidentally found this new converse outlet in Strait Quay, penang when having a break with mummy!
I ALWAYS LOVE CONVERSE!
If you are my best friend, you definitely will know that I'm a sneakers lover!
I can wear sneakers everyday, anytime and even went to club!! LOL #no joke  
I just don't like to wear slippers or loafer or flat or high heels. Although i don't like to wear them, but i still buy and keep in my shoe rack. #thiscallgirl
I got more than 20 pairs of sneakers/dunk/boots in my shoe rack but slippers + loafer + flat + high heels will not more than 10 pairs i think.  
CRAZY sneakers fans!
So happy when i found this converse outlet. Because is outlet, their sneakers, t-shirt, everything is so cheap compare to converse shop!
 'can help me to save a lot of money' Wink *_*
I found a sneaker in tiffany blue and only RM75.90 (normal price is RM149.90)
But the sad case is they dont have my size!! T____T 
they only have bigger size!! suitable for boy!! '@' 
So bought some t-shirts for myself and also babyboy
Rm29.90 each! cheap right??
faster go and buy it now until the stock last.











 #ootd dress and cardigan from mng,MANGO



try this sweater but i didnt buy





the shoes that i wanted to buy but dont have my size T_____T 


That's all for today!! CIAOO
Good night people! 
sugar dream!!

*hope my cough and flu will recover faster and stay away from me*
suffer @_@

没有评论:

发表评论