nuffnang♥

2012年11月4日星期日

051112


I MISS YOU, but you are not mine anymore

Hii, peeps! A very random post to update my bloggie just in case for not letting to die.
Blahhhh......
I'm going to RIP my laptop at here! it's officially dead!! TT
Gone crazy because of i didnt save anything into my pendrive or hardisk! Fuck to the hell! all my notes, my pictures and everythingggggg....
Now im using my mom's 'extra' laptop, is so huge and heavy to me compare to my lambo! hahahaa
Does who know how to make it alive ???i mean make the screen back, only a few hours is okay, so that i can save everythinggg... :(  *pls...i need somebody help*
I'm not going to repair it too. Mummy also suggest me to change a new laptop due to last time my sis's laptop also in same case as mine and send it to factory to repair. When we get back the laptop, we feel that the laptop is more worst than before except the screen. We need to use very long time to start the laptop and the laptop get hot easily! WTH* plus we need to pay for it!
So i better to get myself a new laptop! hmm....confusing what laptop should i get and the money money money! gotta use my own money -.-

Haizzzz... These few days cant sleep well because of nightmare. Not telling to u guys what nightmare is that,definetly not my lambo lol. *make it secret* feel tired after i had passed everyday and im not going to sleep early every night!hiaooo! -.-   #vampirelife, i sleep in the morning and hyper in the night. So so so lifeless after i had done all the assignment, presentation and blahblahblah... duno what to do everyday except online, facebook-ing, instagram-ing, drama-ing... but i no feel like going to study for the coming final exam. *always last minute work and EVERYDAY HOLIDAY-ing*

Tomorrow have a presentation again! hahahaha! make u guys confuse,as i said before i had pass everything. :P lalalalala!  Not me, but is my group members. Wish them Luck tomorrow! :DD

Gotta sleep. Good the Night people! is morning now! -.-











没有评论:

发表评论