nuffnang♥

2011年8月9日星期二

yummyy !

angry??hahaaa -just ignore it -
'Taaadaaaa! I'm hereee
blogging timeee

These few day in hometown
I'M BUSYYY----------
-busy on9
-busy in sis boyfie's shop
-busy eating
-busy hang out
-busy with drama

I WASTED MY TIMEEEE TT

haaaaa:D
- back to topic -
help my sis boyfie to test the food he cooked!
he gonna open DESSERT HOUSE in alor star
hhahaha :))
new place for u guys chilling!
and the most important thing is selling ice iceee!
YOhoooo! ice iceeee *I LOVE*

show u guys some of the food picture:













im the camera gurl!
heeee =)
I spend my STUDY WEEK with nothingggg!
TT feel regret 
failed on study  
Study mood is always OFF ! WHAT CAN I DO ??!!!!!!
final is just around the corner!!
WTH -- I'm still blogging at here!
 # FML #

CIAO -

nightsss babess

没有评论:

发表评论