nuffnang♥

2011年8月25日星期四

Beach




bahahahahha :DD
heyyy peeps!
blogging time !!♥

Went to penang with sis and her boyfieee~
as u know that I'm now having sembreak ~
so~~no need back to collegeee!!
Wuhoooo :P
we decided to go batu feringgi
  * BEACH * here we come :DD
such a long time didn't go to beach ady
*Like a bitch walking on the beach*
feel super relax when standing on the beach!
The sand is super soft !!
I'm so regret that didn't bring clothes to change
so that I can lying on the beach and play in the sea!!
bahahahah :DD
Next time gonna go with friend !!
FRIEND- Do u listen what i'm saying??
accompany me plsss!!
teeheeee :DD







outfit on that day


my giant footprint !



sis boyfie drawing her face!

do they look alike



Bahahahaha :DD
gonna off to penang tomoroooo with family!!
Super miss penang food-
I mean tutti frutti and chatime
feel like wanna get a huge bowl of tutti frutti right now!!
Goshhhhhh*
-_________-




没有评论:

发表评论