nuffnang♥

2013年1月11日星期五

Japanese Popsicles


hello peeps!
short update here :D

Tried some Japanese Popsicles during the time when visited to Kay Elle 
Is a small shop that opened in Tokyo Street, Pavilion. It located next to Arthur's Mille Crepe.
There's two kinds of sizes which is regular size (Rm8.90) and mini size (Rm4.90).




I shared the MISO mini popsicle with ze boyfieee cause we just finish the harajuku japanese crepe (which i will blog later soon) and need to keep our stomach for the Jogoya japanese buffet. 
LOL. I feel so japanese that day! hahaha -.-
Back to topic, the mini popsicles have interesting flavors such as wasabi and lavender (which I not dare to try, coz I'm not a wasabi and lavender people! LOL. is I dont like the wasabi and lavender la!) You guys can have a try and tell me! hahaha :D








Super nice. is some kind like caramel and vanilla flavor!
I love it seriously.
hahahahaha :D

here are some pictures I found in their Fb, for more information can Click here :D

Black Sesame and ..... Wasabi Coated with Lemon

GreenTea Ice cream with RedBean fillings

Beary Beary


J.Pop (Japanese Popsicles)
Tokyo Street 
Level 6, Pavilion KL
Jalan Bukit Bintang
Kuala Lumpur




没有评论:

发表评论