nuffnang♥

2013年1月13日星期日

Harajuku Japanese Crepes


yoooo people! 
Finally here is the post that I will talking about the japanese crepes that I mention in previous post!
hmm.. actually I had ate these for some times ady. 
I mean not the first time I ate this, but is the first time I ate this with my babyboy and I blog it!
LOL. I just too craving on those Japanese crepes and bring my babyboy to go have a try.

Shimino Harajuku Japanese Crepes is located at Level 5 @pavilion which just opposite the pavilion cinema if I'm not mistaken. I had ate these for 2 years since it open until now. And they also have a store at Tokyo Street.








All flavors available are well displayed. 
My favorite one is A (Rm8.90) which is full with mixed cornflakes, ice-cream and chocolate topping! 
Ma lovee :D 
But that day the waitress heard wrong and ordered E (Rm8.90+Rm1) for me which is the fresh strawberry, milk topping and add on ice-cream. 
LOL. A and E sound same meh?? 
actually the strawberry crepe is didn't come with an icecream and i duno why she ask me what  icecream flavor i want. so I have no doubt cause the A come with ice-cream what! 
sai sai mia. and they also charge me extra Rm1 because for the add on ice-cream! 
But I still very happy because of the crepe and forgive them laaah! I love icecream mixed with the soft crepe. and the whole crepe is filled with tons of awesomely deliciously fresh strawberries!
Carving fixed with sweet tooth! 
Babyboy ordered H which is chocolate cake, banana and choco topping. Quite nice with the choco cake but i just dont like the banana!









Besides that, they also got savory crepes which i didn't try before! will try out next time :D
- Chicken/Turkey slice, lettuce, tomato, onion, sliced egg and corn (Rm9.90)
- Chicken/Beef sausage, lettuce, tomato, onion, sliced egg and corn (Rm9.90)
-Chicken/Beef strip, lettuce, tomato, onion, sliced egg and corn (Rm9.90)




the store that i found in tokyo street, pavilion.

Shimino Japanese Crepes


Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
Level 5, opposite cinema
Lot No. : C5.06.00 & E5.06.00

Tokyo Street
6th floor, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
Lot No. : P6.16.00


没有评论:

发表评论