nuffnang♥

2011年12月28日星期三

oh yea! im back


Oh Yeah Peeps!
im finally back
sorry for not update my blog these few days!
im quite busy recently and my lappie was sick!
yeaaaa!it sick. i duno why.
i cant connect any wifi and it doesn't came out sound when im watching my drama!
im feel like so *WTF when im free in home and cant use my lappiee!
so i just throw it beside and playing my ipad these few days!
but is ok now! thanks to my sis boyfie and LIMRUHUEY ! 
they try to help me and it works now!
teeheee :D

hmm~
quite busy these few days
my schedule is full until 1/1/2012!
so im gonna delay my postsss (genting post-christmas post, thailand post and penang post-new year eve post i think) until im free to blog! 
bahhaha!
fyi,it just left 3 days to reach a brand new year!
sooo~~im busy in these 3 days!
cant wait for the coming New Year Eve that will be celebrate in penang!
hope the plan wont fail!

will be off to thailand later and will be back on tomoro!
then next day will off to penang for countdown (party) new year eve and will be back on 1/1/2012
i think my next post will be a new year-2012
miss me yarz!

welcome 2012 and say goodbye to 2011!
please nice to me 2012 

teheee :D
see ya!


没有评论:

发表评论