nuffnang♥

2011年12月19日星期一

The day outing with grandma


heee :D
blogging timeee 
sorry for the late post
this outing was before my final exam

grandma came to visit me in penang 
spend my whole day with the family
and the morning of that day i still sitting for my final moral test
it was so sucksss~ *just forget about it*
teeheee :D

finish the exam,had a call from my mummy and drive alone to strait quay to meet them up!
then we went to gurney to have lunch *is my brunch actually*
hungry die and decide to bring my grandma to seoul garden 








finish brunch , we went to Queensbay mall for movie
my very first time went cinema for movie with my grandma
bahahaha :D
we waiting daddy eat at Dave Deli 
too bored to wait him so took so pic with them
















in cinema with garandma 
watched MAGIC TO WIN
and my grandma love it
hahahaah :P
she so excited and she say very long time didnt go cinema watch movie ady since she was young!
im so happy too because this is my first time watch with her 
hope still got next time! :D


byeee!
wanna outing with my babesss!
miss me yaaa!

没有评论:

发表评论