nuffnang♥

2015年3月5日星期四

I tried something new


Since I'm a very active online shopper, and so one day in September, I decided to launch my own online shop on instagram that I had been mention before.
For those who wondering, you guys can check it in at the image below 
Feel free to follow our instagram for more updates. 

















I felt fresh and nervous at the same time as well, cause it's my very first time doing online business, giving out sponsorship, having promotion and worry about sales almost everyday.
Slowly feel good when more people get to know of my insta shop, which is LOTS OF LIKE, not too much but I'm satisfied with the result. :D haha 
Seriously I did appreciate and feel thankful to those customers who tagging me in Instagram that love their bags, shoes and etc that purchase from us.
Promise that will bring up more nice quality and trendy bags 










Not to forget that we are also having some promotion like giving out flowerly headband that we handpicked from bangkok for those who purchase bags wif us :)
Beside that,for our upcoming events, we will also have some givingaway free dream catcher to celebrate our instagram reached 1k followers!!
Dreamy DREAM CATCHER for our followers!
Lets chase our dream together!
Do support me yea ^^






I can conclude that doing online business weren't that easy as you need to be patience all the time with customers *just like how a doctor treating the patient* hahah. You know, money is hard earn so I'm happy and feeling satisfied with the results I have after so long. 
I did learn much more on how to socialize with people.
And I just hope that those agents who working under me gotta work hard as well.
is easy to get this job as all you just need to post picture to you own social media
and I will get everything done for them like searching, finding photos, ordering, packing and so on. 
This job is an easy job for those workers, students, housewife who wan to earn extra pockets money 
if you are interested can wechat me : retrokids93

Also, my close friend started her own online business as well, cause she always claimed she's very free, so she started one on her own,few things I'm proud of her is that, she did lots of research before she really want to start one, and she asked me lots of questions and opinions. 
hahaha^^
And here is her online shop if you wondering 
Instagram : timeless youth



We were already very close since high school and now we are kinda like working together "sort of" like she will share what she knows and I'll do the same as well :D
When the time we meet up, we keep complains to each other that we got no sales nowadays. 
Laugh at each other ^^
Feel great that I can find someone who same interest, learn together, search together and shares our knowledge to each other. 

Mind to know more can find me through
wechat: retrokids93
email : retrokids@live.com.my
fb : retrokids
twitter : retrokidsss
weibo : retrokids




CIAO :)










没有评论:

发表评论