nuffnang♥

2015年2月12日星期四

130215 Little update of my life :)


Heyyy yooo people!
Long time no seeeeee.... since my latest update was like 4 months ago?
Due to the guiltiness, so I'm here
Is 2nd month of the new year 2015 ady
Time past like a blink of eyes and is Chinese New Year season!
plus my sembreak ONLY left 1 month !! *sad case*
Gonna spend it with more outings... and not to forget my every year Chinese New Year family trip!
Can‘t wait for the trip although I have been that country like more than 5 times! LOL
Never get bored with Bangkok! Girls shopping/food paradise
Lol lol lol...
- Never end with my dreams, travel around in free time -


Well...I love my second half year of 2014. Nothing regret 
I create my online business in Instagram: mikimiko29
and I feel like I did well on that *maybe?!* and get to earn more extra pocket money for myself 
but my spending also cost me a boom and I had spend almost all my extra money in this holiday!
hahahahaha! quite okayy too la
at least I no need to get the money from my parents to travel, visit friend at KL, wandering to penang with babes, visit the recent popular cafe *coming up post*, shopping for more goodies and more....
I start to love my busy life, rushing here and there to poslaju office, packing and meet up with some customer. 
Besides that, I learn more on socializing and make more friends with my customers/clients, cause we all girls find out that we got same hobbies like shopping, see awesome people and pretty stuff!
Girls being Girls :)
- Never start a business just to 'make money', START a business to make a difference -
xx- THERE ARE NO SECRETS TO SUCCESS -xx
xx- GET MY OWN LIFE -xx


Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!!
So WHAT??!! Sad case I got no valentine :( 
-- Lonely me --
LOL! I will be patience waiting for my true love xx
Waiting for the one who I can show him my mistakes, weaknesses and still love me, be with me with all my worse part, I can feel stress-free, comfortable when he is around, support me everytime and grow together, 
Anyway, for those who have Valentine, Wish you Valentine's Day, stay sweet and love forever <3

okayyy! sleep first :)
Driving whole day as driver for penang one day trip 
Ciao


没有评论:

发表评论