nuffnang♥

2014年1月19日星期日

Pattaya @bangkok


Alohaaa :) 
I'm actually blogging Pattaya trip at this hour, superb!
i feel bad for not being efficient but I'm ... I'm ... I'm just too lazy 
and now half packing half blogging -.- (I love multitask. WTF)
I always have this really bad habit of last min packing!
so sick and lazy on packing but I do love travel 
can someone willing to help me?! hiakhiak

Back to topic.
Get to eat this yummy SWEET corn in the morning while otw to Pattaya !
Rmb to eat this when u travel to bangkok. if not you will regret!
hahaha! is really the yummiest sweet corn I've ever ate! 
will buy more next time when i visit again!
plus they just so sweet to cut it ready! :) 



While waiting the MRT :)


Seven Zea Chic Hotel 
The first thing I step into this hotel is to check out their roof top swimming pool!
This is also the reason i booked this hotel from agoda!
hahaha :)
They got this awesome swimming pool with the whole pattaya seaview, great huh! 







After that we going out for shopping and teatime! 
apply as much sunblock as you can if u dont wanna get tanned skin or sunburn like me^^



Broke on Naraya!
feeling damn stupid lol.
cause Naraya got store in malaysia too! 
and only cheap abit maybe?! LOL


Spot this spongy spongyyy bag in the mall!
cute right??



their pretty handmade watches! 

Tried this fried ice-cream. not bad thou :)
and also their honey toast 




Then off to check out their beach.
not having fun cause their beach is mess up and the sea is so dirty lol! 
whole beach was occupied to do business.
So we back hotel for swimming time :)
























Then...pattaya street walk will continue on the next post!
STAY TUNED people 
will update when i back from little getaway  

CIAO
got to sleep! 

没有评论:

发表评论