nuffnang♥

2013年11月11日星期一

111213


November is a Torture month to me!
which means final is just around the corner :(
Final exam turn everyone into bad mood! 
full with stress 

blogging feel suddenly fly to me! lalalaa :)
so little update here 
nothing much happen. 
#sameasusual
Always find excuses for myself not to study
how i wish my study mood will turn on!
only left 2 weeks for me! DAMN Shitty me -.-
Duno how to face Econometric! until now i still no idea what my lecturer teaching -.-OMG! 
this subject is even harder than add maths!
GOSH!!!! feel like kill me better!
Hnggggg! 
FML seriously! 
Nowadays spend alot, eat alot, sleep alot, rest alot, holiday alot .....
...zzzzZZZzzz...

hmm... change topic
since my mom just back from korea, im so happy! 
i so so so miss her start from the day i send her to airport! 
And of course the souvenir!Everything she bought are belong to us!
妈妈的心永远都是想着孩子
many new skin care added! bahahaha :)
here are the part of skin care which i bring it to my second home - penang home! 
some left at hometown 
most of them are LANEIGE!!



Laneige product! :)
Mon buy all what i list out for her! 
which i want or need #girlsbeinggirls 
will make a post for what i get !
The snack which cant miss out! 
The real BROWNIE from korea! 
I name its as fats ! loll! 
and i ate alot of FATS! #fml 
There are many different packaging inside! Damn cute  





and still got others famous snacks (i didnt capture) which u should get from korea if u travel there 
like SAMJIN white pie (i google the pics for u guys)
something like mochi choco!

Korean Ginseng candy 
Old people like it i think! 
Full with ginseng smell which i dont like it -.-
Some choco she bought from Jeju island , Seaweed with many flavor , blablabla...
and also of course the KOREA KIMCHI! 
OHHH MY KimmmmmmChiiiiiiiiii :)
Mom give me most of the snacks and im ready to bring it to college to share with my classmates!
see! how good I am! 
I love them! :)
but then not kimchi la! hahaha! 

Thats all! CIAO :)

没有评论:

发表评论