nuffnang♥

2013年2月7日星期四

HCNY in advance


Just had my first 2013 CNY reunion dinner last night at grandma house
yummy x delicious 

but before that, i feel so 'sui' that somethings bad happen on me
not only 1 thing, its comes continuous 
just so fuck up -.-
(sorry guys, not to mentioned here)
i just need some lucksssss!! more lucks!

LOL. now only finish packing luggage
always last minute work!
and i found out only thick sweater and hoodie for CNY.
and i spend my Cny in malaysia lo~ (super hot weather)
okayy la, still got Genting -.-
(find excuses for myself  :P)

I already get my angpaosssss!
dont jelly, you will get urs in cny too! LOL
cant wait to go for shopping haul today in Kay-elle
hope i can get what i want and more salessss pls!
ahahaha!

I CANT WAIT! 

Happy Chinese New Year in advance People!













cant meet my boy in this coming cny.
coz he is coming back hometown and that day i went to kay-elle
anyway, babyboy, 
 safe journey when u back as
and good luck for ur exam !
btw, we just quarrel in the midnight
but i still love u deeply in my heart.
so so so miss you right now
hmmm.....
dont drink and gamble too much when i no beside you nah!
*punch punch*
hahahaah!
happy  cny and dont forget my angpaossss!
blekkk~
baby boooooo!



没有评论:

发表评论