nuffnang♥

2012年10月15日星期一

16102012


peepo peepooo!

Gonna have small update here about my life
(feel like no one interesting in it)
Dont care! i write what i like  -.- is my blogggg 

Busy month - October 
marketing presentation , accounting assessment, finance and account test in this month!
passed the finance test on 0410
i used to love finance before the exam, and study hard for it 
is only 35mcq but i still duno how to do
idky ! so hard #feelsosucks 
dieeee ;(
And the account test is on tomoro!
wth! im still blogging without studying anything yet
not really like account XoX
plus didnt pay attention in class -.- 'crap'

Babyboy leave me and back to singapore study for his last sem 
cry in front of him T.T
before that we always stick together when in penang or hometown
he always there when i need him
-bring/delivery supper for me or cook for me when i tell him i feel hungry in the midnight
-fetch me to everywhere that i want to go
-help me to carry my heavy bag
-give me surprise anytime
thanks and appreciate much! 
fucking miss him right now! 
miss everything of him
missing him is the worst feeling ever!
T.T
have to learn to adapt the life without him


off to study now
-.-
Emo-ing 





没有评论:

发表评论