nuffnang♥

2012年9月20日星期四

Alohaaa :D

un-edit photo

Aloha people, im hereeee! :D

It's been thousand years i never update my blog
  :P hahahaha 
gain back the mood to blog 
gonna update my blog more often since i got my new whiteyyy!
triple 'y' behind the whiteYYY is becoz it is my third white collection!
bahahaha :D
curious about it?? ifyouhadfollowmyinstathenyouwillknowit
 will blog about my new whiteyyy soon! STAY TUNED to next post

Rushing tutorial in this hour. -.- always last minute work.
then will send it to my babe to help me print up and hand-ing up to lecturer
coz i will fly to kyyy-ell tomoro morning badme, skiptomorrowclassIt's my daddy last minute plan!
bahahaha :D
all of us love LAST MINUTE!!! -.-
he gonna go for work but bring along me and sailou and throw us in the shopping mall to shop ourself - lemma -

soooo~ i get a plan for myself! opps!forgetmysailoude

Going to catch up with my bitchy-LIM RU HUEY!
forcing her to bring me try out some nice food in KAYY-ELLwill be CRAZY eating and shopping weekends gateway 
heeee ;DD
[[cant wait to meet up with her]]

BYEEE :DD
off to sleep zZZzZ......gonna wake up at 6am -.-








will super miss my babyboy in this few days!
we used to stick together everyday in last few weeks. 
thanks for everything u did it to me,baby
appreciate much <3

没有评论:

发表评论